The ShockWheel – A Brilliant Invention That Will Revolutionize The Bicycle Industry!

ShockWheelShockWheel

The Shock Wheel also known as shock absorbing bow-spoke wheel is a brilliant invention that will surely revolutionize the bicycle industry in the years to come. Designed by Chet Baigh, the new wheel will greatly improve comfort during cycling because it will absorb better shocks produced by the uneven terrain. The hardness of the suspension can also be adjusted depending on how you have used the bicycle.

The ShockWheel – A Brilliant Invention That Will Revolutionize The Bicycle Industry!

The Shock Wheel may be best suited for mountain bikes, hybrid/cross, comfort, youth, and cruisers. Together these categories comprise 77% of the bikes sold. The remaining 23% comprises road bikes which seem to be more attractive without shocks.

Check it out!

Comments

comments